Monday, August 8, 2011

Week –end in review.


This weekend we celebrated L's sister’s birthday. She turned 26th on August 6th. I love how L has a big la familia because almost every month there is a birthday, anniversary, holiday or something we are celebrating; Makes for great conversation, and fabulous memories.

Happy Birthday Ashley!
Saturday we did a lunch at L’s parents and then went out to Lake to some of L’s parent’s friend’s house. Their 9 year old granddaughter was visiting from California and Ms. C’s sister was also visiting from Florida {who makes an amazing chocolate cake I might add}. We went tubing, swam and had a fun little dinner and long chats. We all had a great time.
L's other Sister, who is a TRADER in Texas gear! HA! {i love candid photography} 

Their ginormous cat!

The ladies cleaning up our mess!

The girls

Watching L and Madison Tube.



The happy couple! So presh! Love it!

Some of the food.


Saturday was church, and then I attempted to cook Thai food for lunch. I think 3rd time will be a charm. The ladies at the Asian market have become good friends as I frequent the store to get the ingredients for my Thai food. They always ask me how it turned out. Ha! I’m still missing something… Spices maybe? Poor L ate like a champ. Ha!

lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment