Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Hope you guys had a relaxing and fun weekend. As always the weekends are NEVER long enough. Though we still had a great one.
·    Friday night we went out to dinner with another couple to a local favorite Hugo’s. If you’re ever in Fayetteville for a Razorback Game or just for fun, you for sure need to stop and eat at the local favorite, underground restaurant great food and eclectic atmosphere!
·    Saturday, we took L’s lil’sister to the pool. It was so hot here again! I am so ready for fall and no more 97-100 * days. I thought it would start to cool down… however I was so wrong. Ha!
·    I went shopping on Saturday for groceries. I asked L what he wanted for dinner on Saturday night. He said “steak”. Though right before I started cooking, we received a call from his parents to see if we wanted to grab dinner with them. I love to cook but every now and then it’s nice to not have too! I was so happy I didn’t have to cook, clean it up, and do dishes! J
·    Sunday was church and then the “Steak Dinner Lunch”. I even cooked twice baked potatoes and salad. I was a tad skeptical though as instead of a normal grill, I cooked steak on a George Foreman. HA! Thanks to google it turned out flawless. J  What would we do without technology?
·    Sunday afternoon L and I headed to the golf course. Let’s just say, since we have both slacked off from playing in the hot summer. This game was nowhere near successful! I would classify it more as a DISASTER! HA!  It was fun though.
·    I finally ordered my {Erin Condren Life Planner}. I can’t wait for it to arrive. You should order yours today, and if you enter 2011OFF I think you will receive 10% off.
This is the one I ordered {via Erin Condren}
·      I am checking on my Tom’s Republican Vote Classics Shoes EVERYDAY. I’m really sad because every day I check they are OUT OF STOCK! They are so cute and totally me! Dear Tom’s Please hurry up so I can buy these! Thanks. J
I hope you all have a great week!
lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment