Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Bucket {Goal} List

A couple of years I made a Goal {Bucket] List. I am not sure if I can ever accomplish all I have written on it, though I am going to try my best. Most of them consist of Travel Destinations, my philosophy is simple: God made the entire Earth and all its contents; I should explore His Glory while I can; though some are just personal goals. I felt like today I would share them with the world.

{via: fab-bluerose.blogspot.com}
1.      Visit Israel and have a picnic in the Garden of Gethsemane.
2.      Run for Governor... and get elected. J
3.      Design and Build my dream home.
4.      Visit all 7 Continents.
5.      Fall in Love and get married.
6.      Visit India and the Taj Mahal.
7.      Learn a Foreign Language
8.      Swim with Sharks.
9.      Adopt from a Foreign Country.
10.  Start a Family.
11.  Play golf at St. Andrews in Scotland.
12.  Become CEO of International for a Fortune 500 Company.
13.  Ride a Camel/Elephant.
14.  Own a beach home. {Florida or The Carolina’s}
15.  Visit all 50 States { 23 Left to visit}
16.  Go on an African Safari.
17.  Get my Master’s Degree.
18.  Live all organically.
19.  Visit all 7 Wonders of the World.
20.  Design a Hallmark Card.
21.  Go on an Alaskan Cruise.
22.  Learn how to fly a plane/get my pilot’s license.
23.  Last but not least….Get 100 Followers on this blog.
What’s on your “Bucket List”?
lucy



No comments:

Post a Comment