Friday, March 4, 2011

Favorite Friday: Melaleuca

Today is FABULOUS FRIDAY
So a couple of months ago L’s mom my MIL, introduced me to some AMAZING PRODUCTS. Now I should preface this by saying I love things that SMELL great. I have been known for just buying something because of the smell (i.e. Shampoo, Conditioner, Detergent, Deodorant, Lotions, Hand Soaps etc) you name it, I’ve probably smelt it. J
I should also tell you I usually buy all organic. From food to things I put on my body like lotion. Well I normally purchase 7th Generation 2x Laundry Detergent available at Wal-Mart, because it is Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, Hypoallergenic, free of phosphates, Safe for Septic’s, Not tested on Animals and Kosher Certified. I have a philosophy that if God did not make it NATURALLY then you probably don’t need it.

So please allow me to introduce you to Melaleuca! My favorite new product is MelaPower 6X Concentrate. “MelaPower ®6x uses no caustic chemicals. Instead, the naturally derived MelaPower 6X formula is pH-neutral and as gentle on clothes as tap water. What do the big competitor bottles have that MelaPower 6X hasn’t? Answer: extra water. When you buy 2x concentrated detergents, you’re paying a premium for bottled water and bigger packaging. With MelaPower 6x, you’re paying for highly concentrated cleaning power, and you let your washing machine add the water for you Non-toxic & biodegradable.”


Melapower!

Another favorite that pairs with the Detergent is MelaSoft® Liquid Fabric Softener—96-load Spring Breeze. “MelaSoft dryer sheets use biodegradable softening agents and are scented with essential oils. The Spring Breeze fragrance uses five essential oils, including chamomile, geranium, and cedar wood. The Original Scent fragrance uses the essential oils of patchouli and tangerine. Best of all you can save money with MelaSoft A single 24 fl. oz. bottle of MelaSoft softens 48 loads of laundry. Compare that to Downy®, which takes a 36 fl. oz. bottle to do 40 loads. With MelaSoft, you can save up to $8* over Downy.”
The best SOFTNER EVER!

So these are a few of my favorite things! (If you want some comment and I'll put you in touch)

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment