Thursday, August 4, 2011

I can’t stop.

I can’t stop thinking about these kids.
I can’t stop thinking about how lucky I am.
I can’t stop thinking about this Heat {110*} and how I have an abundant supply of Water.
I can’t stop thinking about the air-conditioning {Car, House, Workplace} I have.
I can’t stop thinking about how I’m on a diet and these CHILDREN have nothing to eat.
I can’t stop thinking, my heart Breaks!
I will let the pictures speak for themselves. {all pictures via the United Nations}  
{via: UN Photo/Stuart Price}

{via: UN Photo/Stuart Price}

{via: UN Photo/Stuart Price}

{via: UN Photo/Stuart Price}

{via: UN Photo/Stuart Price}

{via: UN Photo/Stuart Price}
In famine he will redeem you from death and in war from the power of the sword” Job 5:20
Pray for Somalia!
lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment