Monday, August 1, 2011

J.P. or Ben

So every girl dreams of the day she will walk down the aisle to meet her groom. I can tell you when I was little my sister and I used to dress up in wedding attire. We even had a train made out of a white baby blanket. Ha! So even though I have found the love of my life and we are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary  J , I’m addicted to {“The Bachelorette”}.
Tonight Ashley hands out the final rose and I’m so excited to see who she picks. I’m really pulling for J.P. I think they would make such a cute little couple, but marriage isn’t just based on what they look like; hopefully they will become engaged for L-O-V-E!  But it is a reality TV Show, so we shall see.
Ben

J.P.
Who do ya’ll like? One of my dearest friends in the entire world, lives in VA and we always talk about it on Monday, because she watches it the following day, so I have to vow to not say anything to spoil it for her. It’s so hard though! LOL.
Hopefully I will watch tonight and I will be right... I will be somewhat sad if J.P. goes home, but again it’s her pick...not mine. :)

PS. I can't believe its August 1st. Whoa!
lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment