Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday to my MIL DEBBIE!

Happy Birthday to my MIL!!
SPOTLIGHT: Debbie C. (Check her blog out here) I am a day late in wishing my MIL Debbie a Happy Birthday, but I was always taught its better late than Never. J Though yesterday was her birthday, we did celebrate with her all day yesterday, so I did not have a chance to blog so today is the day, because she “Profiled Me” on my Birthday, it is her turn to feel “SPECIAL”!

Lynn and Debbie at L and I's wedding in October.
Please allow me to introduce her to you: AMAZING Wife to L, Loving Mother to B, A, L, A, and H, Daughter the King of Kings, and over all a role model to me. She is so passionate about being “All Natural” and I LOVE that in her!
As I prayed for my husband, that he would be a spiritual leader, love and respect me as well as push be to be everything God intended; as I look at L I see these qualities in HIM, I see these were instilled in him through his parents. I thank God for that.
As I see my MIL in a motherly role to her children, I see a loving, patience, kind, and would GIVE you anything she had if you were in need, kind of mother. I thank God for that.
If I am able to be half the mother she was and continues to be. I would call that a HUGE success. I pray to God for that.
As I watch her, I see that her HEART is so deep and wrapped in Christ that In order for L (her husband) to find it, he must seek Christ first. I pray to God for that.
I see a woman who puts every one before herself, no matter what the circumstance. I pray to God for that.

I see a woman who continues to strive for excellence, to EXEMPLIFY Christ in everything she does, who sets an example of what a Godly women, wife, and mother should look like. Who would NEVER complain about anything, and is always SELFLESS!  I thank God for that EXAMPLE and I pray that I can one day exemplify all these qualities too.
The 7.. all the Family!
Happy Birthday Debbie!
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment