Thursday, July 28, 2011

A few of my Favorite {summer} things….

WOW! I can’t believe that summer has almost come and gone! August is here! For those friends of mine who are teachers… I’m sorry! J So today I thought I would share my Summer’s Favorite things list!
L and I love to go to the pool, especially since the entire July its been a near 100* everyday!
Swimming Pool {Via}

I'm in L~O~V~E with Chick-fil-a Lemonade!
Lemonade {Via}

April at Jazzericise, helps me work off those calories from my Large Lemonade! Ha!

Jazzercise {via}
  At first, L golfed ALL- THE-TIME! Now since he has taught me, I enjoy it too, only when its not too windy or too hot. Ha! Anytime is good= Quality time with the hubs!

Golfin' with the Hubs {via}

Zac Brown Band. Amazing!
Zac Brown Band {via}
Zac Brown band photo by www.jeffography.com; courtesy of Shore Fire Media.
If I could wear these all the time I so would, cute, stylish, and comfy. Maybe I need to move to Florida?
Yellow Box Flip Flops {via}

Happy Summer! :)
lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment