Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Foot vs. Sasquatch

Ha! This post is going to be hilarious to some and serious to others. So I should preface this post by saying my husband {whom I love} has become OBSESSED with watching “Finding Bigfoot” on Animal Planet, and special thanks to his friend “S” at work who has gotten him hooked. J
When I was little I remember watching “Harry and the Henderson’s”. We lived in the country on quite a few acres so my sister would always tease me after I watched that movie that “big foot” would get me if I wasn’t good. HA! Sadly, I so believed her. It wasn’t until later I realized Bigfoot was not real. Though my college roommate “A”  still believes in Bigfoot and that he is real till this day!
Via Google

Obviously I do not believe in Bigfoot/Sasquatch, though I do find much humor in the people who dedicate their life to finding him, make “Sasquatch Calls” or go on vacation to find Bigfoot/Sasquatch. HA! I still don’t’ understand why they haven’t videoed the encounters. They have sounds, some pictures, just not any “up-close videos”. I’m a skeptic.
So I found this video online that I just had to share! There are multiple organizations that attempt every year to find Bigfoot/Sasquatch.  My sweet husband and his  friend “S” have even gone as far as finding a website. Bigfoot Field Research Organization {aka: B.F.R.O} HA! These people are Dedicated!
                                                Watch the video {here}
So whether you believe or don’t,  for those of you who are interested, “Finding Bigfoot” comes on Animal Planet on Sunday nights at 10 e.s.t. or 9pm c.s.t. If nothing else watch it so you can get a good laugh J or even… information.
       
Ha!
lucy


1 comment: