Monday, July 18, 2011

Better late than Never!

So I know I always apologize for my inconstant blogging. But honestly I’ve been so lazy lately even though I have a large amount I need to blog about. Add laziness on top of a Job, Husband, a household, and 100* days, and it makes my brain hurt. Ha! Thus, I haven’t written, yet again my apologizes! J
So we have had a rather busy last couple of weekends. This past weekend though was probably the first in July we just hung out around the pool and relaxed.  It was Fabulous.
July 4th, we had a big celebration. {would you expect anything less from me.. I HEART AMERICA!}  We went over to L’s family and had a cookout/firework watch party. When it got dark we walked up to the country club to watch the amazing fireworks. So Fun! It was sooo hot but Welcome to Arkansas in July!

Fireworks

L's Family

The Hubs and I! 
“Granddad” as he is known around the family celebrated his 80th birthday on July 10th. I highly doubt I will live to see 80 {I believe God has other plans} J but if I do I hope I can be half the Inspiration he is. “Granddad” lost his wife in 2006, received two new knees in 2009, and just recently joined Facebook! He also has a new lady in his life, so for 80 years old I’d say he’s doing pretty good! Great!  He’s a wonderful man and a Godly man at that! How I’m so blessed to know him.

The Kids {Table}

"Granddad's Birthday Cake"

The Feast!

Friends and Fam

The Birthday Boy {aka "Granddad"} and his new lady Friend.

The Men in an "indepth" convo.

Little Sam and the Kids
 Happy Birthday "Granddad"!  
Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment