Wednesday, September 28, 2011

IF… I…

Today I decided to do a fun blog, since I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks. I got this idea from Shannon over at "Life after I Dew". So fun!
If  I could do any job in the world I’d work as a Travel Host, on the Travel Channel; so I could explore the world.
If  I had a day to myself, I’d get a pedicure, get my nails done, buy a new suit and get a full body massage.
If  I could live anywhere in the U.S. or World; I’d have a beach home in Florida all while living a Castle in Ireland.
If  I could have any talent in the world, I’d be able to play the piano.
If  money were no object; I’d drive a white range rover sport and a BMW 6 series  convertible.
If  I could meet one person; I’d meet Jesus while he was still on earth.
If  I could shop at one store the rest of my life; I’d shop at Bloomingdales.
If  I could get another animal; I’d get a husky or golden retriever (puppy of course).
If  I could go on a trip now, I’d go to Costa Rica.
If  I could pick between a housekeeper and a personal chef; I’d choose a personal chef… hands down! {Though L is becoming quite the little Chef} J
If  I could get married to L again; I’d have a small intimate wedding at the Monmouth Plantation Home in Natchez, Mississippi.
If  you meet me in real life you would be disappointed with my lack of whit, I'm really not funny at all.
If  I could learn a new trait, I’d become a photographer.
That’s all… the rest I can deal with for now.

lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment