Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting to know me.

Hey! Hey! So I must first off by apologizing on not posting in a couple of days. For those who blog on a regular basis you know that “Blogger” was down over the weekend. I had this really awesome “Favorite Fabulous Friday” post that I didn’t get to post because of “Blogger”, so I’m saving it for this Friday! J It’s a great one!
Anyway on to blogging… Ha! So there's  numerous other blogs I read, and Keely @ {MannLand5} decided to have a “get to know you more” day. So I have decided to do the same except change some things around.
So today is get to know me more day!  Feel Free to link up and share yours too! J
The Q's.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Seychelles, Indian Ocean or, Taiwan
2. Would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
A hurricane! Why? Because they are more predictable and you know they are coming thus, giving you a better chance to escape; verses a tornado, which is sporadic and VERY unpredictable. I just rather watch Reed and Joel on Discovery’s “Storm Chasers”! J
3. What book are you reading currently?
The Leadership Secrets of Billy Graham (Though I have kind of slacked off)
4. What's your favorite accessory?
            My Engagement and Wedding Rings.
5. What’s your favorite verse in the Bible?
            Isaiah 6:1-8
6. One thing you couldn’t live without?
            Advocare
7. What is your dream job?
            Secretary of State for the United States
8. What's your favorite network show?
            We have a couple! Swamp People. The Voice. and Storm Chasers!
the end.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment