Friday, May 20, 2011

Favorite Fabulous Friday!

Drum Roll... ADVOCARE! The best has yet to come! So Advocare has been picked for today’s topic.  What is Advocare? Advocare is a world class nutrition line that is AMAZING! From Energy to Muscle builders to just general nutrition, the entire product line is superb.

I have a couple of products that are my fav but I can’t speak enough about it. In this day and time, we do not get the nutrition we used to! Why? Well 1} because so many people are short on time or in a hurry so they buy processed foods at the grocery store. Golden Rule at the grocery store: Do not shop on the inside; meaning everything your body needs is on the outside of the aisles. When you start shopping the aisles that’s when you get into all the processed foods, high fructose corn syrup, etc. AKA: BAD THINGS and 2} we go through the drive thru.  Now don’t get me wrong I love CHICK-FIL-A, but when I eat it, I take it as a “treat” so therefore I don’t get it often… Ok maybe ever Saturday. J Still a treat though. So because of this our bodies need nutrition because obviously 80 % of the people are not getting it from foods these days.

Advocare is the solution. Check out their website, endorsers (who are non-paid) and medical and scientific board.. AMAZING!

Contact me @ lucyandlanceclaypool@gmail.com for information

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment