Monday, May 2, 2011

“Geronimo has been KIA”

“Geronimo” code name for Bin Laden. “KIA” Killed in action. 9.30 pm CST on Sunday May 1st I can’t even begin to describe what I felt. I have been right in the middle of the Action, I have faithfully served my country, and luckily I was blessed to serve alongside a president that LOVED his country so very much he did everything in his will power that eventually led to the death of Bin Laden over the weekend. I am sure you have all heard by now the story of what actually happened and how the SEALs accomplished this mission. What a beautiful day.
Official White House Photo by Pete Souza
 Even though we are rejoicing, we still have a long road ahead of us. Even though we killed the #1 man with a 100M bounty on his head, we must understand that this will cause a huge rise amongst the Islamic communities. Even though I am joyful, I am sad because Bid Laden is not in Heaven. I saw a quote on Facebook today from a gentleman who I think has lots of wisdom for such a young age. I thought I would share with you what J shared with me. “Celebrating in the streets is just like the terrorists do when they kill an American makes us look just like them. Justice before a holy God is a terrible thing. Those crying out for justice on earth should be very careful what they wish for” #USA #Osama”.. WOW! Very insightful.


Thank you to President Bush for starting the search and I know this is going to be bitter tasting coming out of my mouth, but Thank you President Obama for finishing the search. Thank you to the SEALs, the CIA, the NSC, DoD and Robert Gates and every one of those who actually took part in Mission Geronimo! Press on!

Lucy
God Bless the United States!

No comments:

Post a Comment