Friday, February 11, 2011

Fabulous Favorite Fridays!

So Friday is my third favorite day, because I know Saturday is next, as Saturday is my second because L and I have a tradition. Every Saturday we  go to Chick-Fil-A (My FAVORITE Restaurant) and have breakfast.  We have done this ever since we met. Its great L and L time! Sunday is my FAVORITE day because I get to go to church. :)
So I’ve decided to write every Friday about something that is a FAVORITE of mine. So today is… drum roll please…  YES TO CARROTS… yes to what? Yup, Yes To Carrots.  Yes to Carrots are GREAT products that I came across a couple of years ago.
I love ORGANIC things; food, laundry detergents, hair products and body products, anything really. Yes to Carrots is a company out of ISRAEL that was founded in 2006. YES TO is a consumer-inspired line of hair and skin products born out of a desire to make you look and feel your happiest and most radiant. YES TO combines high-quality organic fruits and vegetables with a special mineral elixir derived from the DEAD SEA to nourish and hydrate naturally. With four unique collections - Yes To Carrots, Yes To Tomatoes, Yes To Cucumbers, and now Yes To Baby Carrots - the Yes To family addresses a variety of skin and hair needs to help people find their own "recipe" of products. And the best part is, not only have we found a way to offer all of this incredible quality at a very accessible, guilt-free price, But the best part the YES TO is a portion of all Yes To proceeds has been dedicated to the Yes To Carrots™ Seed Fund, a non-profit, 501(C) 3 organization helping to make a difference in people's lives through sustainable agriculture.
Our high temperature this morning when I drove to work was 8* F… Arkansas really? My skin also gets really dry in the winter so I use their Hand and Elbow Moisturizing Cream and it really helps, especially those with Eczema, so this is my FAVORITE product.  I should mention that you can only find these products at Walgreen's.



Their Moto (and mine too)..  Say YES... To Everything.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment