Monday, April 4, 2011

Whew.. What a Weekend!

WOW! What a wonderful weekend to be outside, and L and I sure took advantage of that. Saturday was the usual Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and then I headed out for a Bridal Shower for a dear friend. Then Saturday afternoon, L and I headed out to meet L’s Dad and my FIL for a game of golf at the country club. So much fun even though sometimes I feel rushed because they play so fast. HA! I still think I need Hank Haney to give me some lessons. L is amazing, even though he is so humble about it and he would never tell you that. He needs to go back on Golf Tour, a little practice, a gym and some extra time he’d be good to go in a couple of weeks! Seriously ya’ll he’s amazing!

We then headed over to his parents (My In-Laws) to watch the basketball ball games and we stayed to have an amazing dinner. It was great even though I felt like we intruded upon their dinner. HA! and my MIL, D insisted and L wanted to stay so it was fine. After dinner L and I took his little sister and his Mom to Orange Leaf on Dickson Street to get some yogurt. Which by the way if you live in NWA and you haven't tried this place yet, its a FOR SURE must TRY; its’ so Great!
Sunday was a great day too! The weather was a mere 82* and SUNNY! L and I went to Church and then we headed to Mad Pizza for a great Lunch. After lunch we went to Sonic because of course it was happy hour! Yea for ½ priced drinks. J and then headed back over to his parents house for a game of Basketball with A and H (L’s Little Sisters) and His Dad. We team up; all 3 girls play individually with L’s Dad, and then all three girls play against the boys (which is usually domination) . Although I have to say us girls, Me, H and A pulled it off last time we played and we BEAT L and His Dad. I have discovered the key to this is we always must play them last and after 3 games they are always sweaty and worn out, so that is why we won. If we played them first.. HA. HA. HA! We would lose! We then headed over to my Sisters B and BIL G house, to babysit my Niece and Nephew while they enjoyed a dinner party... Peacefully! I love those kids, and I will be an Aunt in June to yet another little girl as B is Prego with the 3rd. Can't wait!

L drawing with Chalk


L teaching L how to really hit the ball (melts my heart)


L & AC jumping



 Practice makes Perfect!

I love spending time with family and it’s great to live close and have the option to do that.  The weather…. Perfect, the golf game…. Needs Improvement… The Niece and Nephew… Make me feel 5 again and make me laugh so much! Church… refreshing. Spending time with L… Priceless!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment