Monday, October 10, 2011

1 year ago….

 
I don’t like to blog on the weekends, as I feel that’s “family time” but yesterday L and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary.
I can’t believe it’s already been 365 days. It felt like a lifetime when we were engaged waiting for our wedding day to arrive and now it seems like it was so long ago! It makes me sad. I want to relive that day, because it went by so FAST!!!
I remember walking down the aisle with my Dad, so calm and collected; I remember saying our vows to each other, and high-fiving after we kissed! It was one great day!
So today I thought I would share some amazing pictures that our GREAT photographer {Rachel Blackwell Here} took to share that special day!
I am so blessed! J
lucy































The End!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment