Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome… Baby Manning!


Manning. Ellis. Martin. 7pounds. 11 ounces. 3.31 pm. June 8th, 2011.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Psalms 139:14 from NIV.


When my sister birthed her first child, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. Gitty and excited, and I fell in love with his little face! That is my nephew who will be FIVE (5) this September. I love him more every day, his smile, his loving little character, and his hilarious vocabulary. What a blessing he is to L and I, I can’t wait to watch him grow into the little man he will become. I love you Landon!

Then come’s my niece! Who I promise will be next in line to the throne, as her sassiness is priceless. Ha!  She is such a little southern belle; though tough as can be {she has to be Landon will attack her}! Even though I was in DC for her first 6 months of her life, her age now is the best! ACE will be FOUR 4 in December! I can’t wait to watch you grow ACE!

Now the newest additional to the family; Manning! She is so beautiful and her little brown hair is so precious! She will develop her own personality in the coming months, but as for now, she is so quiet and content. My cup has overflowed!

Honestly ya’ll, I have no idea how in the world L and I will feel if and when God blesses us with our own family. I have so much love for Landon, ACE and Manning. L and I want to adopt, preferably from China, and that in itself will be an adventure; however, whatever the number of children God blesses us with either naturally or by adoption, I know He will again fill my heart with TONS of LOVE!

I am blessed to be an Aunt to 3 WONDERFULLY and BEAUTIFULLY made children! What a blessing you are to us, and I pray we can be a role model to each of you as you grow!
Congratulations Betsy and Greg! What a beautiful family!

Betsy, Landon, ACE, and Greg (Manning just started baking)

Aunt Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment