Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catching Up....

So I’ve been absent…yet again and I apologize as life always seems to take precedence. We have been a little busy over the Memorial Day weekend and I am super busy as Wal-Mart’s Shareholder’s 2011 begins this week! WOW! So much to do… so little time! J

 This past weekend was Memorial Day. It was the first time in a very long time that L and I did not have a prior commitment such as a wedding/shower/golf/trip that we had to partake in. YAY for relaxing! L played Golf on Sunday after church. He always tells me that he does really bad… but when you score a 79/80, I take that as decent. When I play, I’m happy to get a 100. Ha!

Monday, I enjoyed going to the National Cemetery. They had a ceremony that honored those who had served our country as well as currently serving. My grandparents {My Mom’s Parents} and my Uncle {My Mom’s Brother} are both buried there, so it was nice to have a bit of a “tie” to the service.  Even though I served my country, it was nowhere near what the military does for us on a daily basis. THANK YOU MILITARY!


National Cemetary

L and I also gave Chloe a bath. Ha! That was interesting, though she ran for a while, she finally enjoyed it. She smelt so good and look very pretty. She’s so sassy now!  J

Chloe and her "Daddy"

Wal-Mart Shareholders is also beginning this week. Last night we brought in Lady Antebellum and Darius Rucker, and tonight is Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.  It’s always a fun time, especially since our entire International teams fly in.

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Hot Air Ballon {The Suppliers get a little excitied}

I can’t believe is today is June 1! Can you believe L and I have been NEWLYWEDS FOR 235 DAYS! Almost 1 YEAR! WHOA!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment